Piccadilly.jpg

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
great pic ..when was that ..whats that all about

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is Brighton gonna get its own illuminous advert area where those new buildings by the clock tower are I wonder?
I think that would look pretty cool and in a good area for it.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
does the colour change too, hence brighton and it being blue! do i not like that :clap2:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I caught it just on the turn, which is why it is breaking up a bit. It flashes up different clubs every three seconds or so, although I don't think it was doing every club, just the cool ones.
:cool:

patchamsmostwanted

Jul 15, 2004
Shanghai/Brighton
Smart! I work just behind that building and go past it everyday but I can never be bothered to look up as I'm too busy dodging the tourists.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fine bit of totty in the white shirt in the left hand side, well they do say the camera adds 100lbs :jester:

patchamsmostwanted

Jul 15, 2004
Shanghai/Brighton
Smart! I work just behind that building and go past it everyday but I can never be bothered to look up as I'm too busy dodging the tourists.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
patchamsmostwanted said:

so you said 5 minutes ago :)

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I understand that they have more fat in than a burger.

Depends on the options you go for, if you have the grilled chicken rather than the Chicken Premier and the Balsamic Dressing rather than the ranch they are actually pretty healthy.

IMHO they are not bad considering its a fast food outlet - you're never going to get a fantastic gourmet nicoise salad without it being freshly made..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here