Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picasso's, Eastbourne

Jul 20, 2003
had a home town evening yesterday so popped in a recommended local eaterie for a spot of dinner. Very impressed,

spaghetti 'fantasia' from the specials menu - loads ove lovely seafood, spicy cherry tomato sauce - plenty off it, nicely presented, excellent value and the room crammed with some rather splendid eye-candy

recommended

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I love all this rating nonsense that Uncle Spielburg has started. It's taken over NSC, and soon the world.

I now find it impossible to take a dump without fretting over whether the turd's consistency merits 8.1 or 8.2...

Meal sounds nice though. Whereabouts is Picassos? I went to school In Eastbourne, but haven't done more than pass through in the last 15 years or so.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
bhafc99 said:
I love all this rating nonsense that Uncle Spielburg has started. It's taken over NSC, and soon the world.

I now find it impossible to take a dump without fretting over whether the turd's consistency merits 8.1 or 8.2...

Meal sounds nice though. Whereabouts is Picassos? I went to school In Eastbourne, but haven't done more than pass through in the last 15 years or so.

just being nozey bhafc99, what school?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
hampden park said:
just being nozey bhafc99, what school?

Um. :blush:

Wish you hadn't asked that. :down:

(would whisper in 5pt type if knew how to do html.... Eastbourne College, the public school.)

There goes my NSC cred. Maybe I'll start hanging with Kylie and Robbie so I can get back on a par with Dwayne.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
the one in meads?
or the old eastbourne grammar school?
its been a while for me too matey

editted because of my awful spolling and grammer :dunce:

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
bhafc99 said:

it's a newish place in Mark Lane, parrallel to the bus lane in terminus road

certainly deserves a higher rating than any turd I've ever produced

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
hampden park said:
the one in meads?
or the old eastbourne grammar school?
its been a while for me too matey

editted because of my awful spolling and grammer :dunce:

The one in Meads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports