Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

photoshop help

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
can anybody help me, my(so called!) mate keeps tagging me in 'i love palace' pictures on facebook! im trying to put a pic of his head onto this winnie the pooh pic (where eeyore's head is) as the bloke has an insane hatred for the poor little bear!
iv tried doing it myself but im getting nowhere! can email you pics.

Attachments

• ryan winnie.png
    ryan winnie.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 325

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
in most pic editing software, you open main pic, then insert 2nd (head) one, resize/position where you want it, and then fill in edges with paintbrush..

see DM for email, i'll have a go!

cheers dude!! i couldnt even find where you add a second picture!

can get other pics of him if that one is no good off fb.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I would but (a) I'm nowhere near my computer as pubs are open ffs, and (b) this whole thing smells like a police sting - we all know what happened to that bloke who Bravehearted Murray in Photoshop (is he out yet?) and I'm fairly certain the guy in the photo you've supplied is Noraly Juskidinski, alleged head of the Russian Mafia in the UK...

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I would but (a) I'm nowhere near my computer as pubs are open ffs, and (b) this whole thing smells like a police sting - we all know what happened to that bloke who Bravehearted Murray in Photoshop (is he out yet?) and I'm fairly certain the guy in the photo you've supplied is Noraly Juskidinski, alleged head of the Russian Mafia in the UK...

Ha! not a chance! he'd love it tho if he knew you just called him head of the mafia!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
can anybody help me, my(so called!) mate keeps tagging me in 'i love palace' pictures on facebook! im trying to put a pic of his head onto this winnie the pooh pic (where eeyore's head is) as the bloke has an insane hatred for the poor little bear!
iv tried doing it myself but im getting nowhere! can email you pics.

Very quick mock up

pooh.png

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Whilst we are on the subject, How can i post videos on here? Whenever I try only the link comes up. I'm useless at this kind of stuff

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here