Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photoshop Elements

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Hi, any one recomend a good instruction book/guide on how to get started in photoshop elements?

Or even better does anyone teach this or know any one who does at all, willing to pay for lessons don't want to go down the take a course at college mullarkey!

Thanks

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just muck about with all the features and look out for a secondhand book on Photoshop. I is inutitive once you get used to it; just about.

Just muck about with all the features and look out for a secondhand book on Photoshop. I is inutitive once you get used to it; just about.

I have version 7 and, due to the lack of a manual with it, reserved a book about Photoshop from the local library. When it arrived it made "War and Peace" look like a short story so I went down the well proven "trial and error" route instead. I have managed to work out how to do what I want to with it this way.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I found some of the free cd's you get with the photography magazines were quite useful, and I could get through them quite easily. However I got stuck when it came to trying to do similar things with my own pictures. Keep meaning to look round for a suitable book, but don't want to buy online as I'd rather skim through it first to see if I like the look of it

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
SIMPLE

Go to Amazon books, and get Photoshop Elements book by Scott Kelby.

I have several of his books on Lightroom & Photoshop

They're all very well written and easy to understand, you should be able to pick one up for between £12 and £ 17. I'd look it up for you, but I don't know what version you have. 6, 7, 8, 9 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here