Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos of Brighton fans

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
As opposed to...........................

cheltenham26xi7.jpg

:thumbsup:

My good God!!!!!It's no wonder you're all gay!:bigwave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was this the pre op photo ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No wonder he hasn't been on here lately.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wheres the one of the bloke sitting on his own eating a burger in the south stand from last season under the banner "Albion attendance hits new low" in the Argus which was taken on a freezing cold tuesday night about 20 minutes before kick off

That was one FUNNNEEEEE photo. Filling his fat face :lolol:

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Excellent response chaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Man Half Biscuit View Post
I've been asked by a Lazio fans website if I have any photos of Albion fans so they can post a few on their site. So if you have some decent ones can you post them on here please!?

Good ones that make us look only please. I'm thinking about that North Stand pitch invasion one, a few with the big flag and maybe some of our larger away turn outs.

Many thanks in advance!

The Lazio fans in question aren't hooligans by the way just decent lads who have a fan group that has run for 30 years opposing hooliganism and politics at their ground.

Why us in particular?

In answer to the 'Why us in particular' post our Lazio man writes thus (remember he is Italian before you start questioning his grammar and use of the English language):

If I remember well Brighton can failed some years ago ( like Lazio ) is it true ? If you know where I can read all the history it will be really interesting, I can also write it on our site. We are protesting against our chairman Lotito, that doesn't care about the fan and sell our best players. He just sold Behrami that played with Swiss at Euro 2008. Have you some photos of the Brighton supporters? I will post in our forum !

So there you have it. He said a lot more but that is the gist of it - they are having problems with their chairman and we (BHAFC) evidentally are famous for our battles with our ex-chairman across Europe. He contacted me through my blog.

Last edited:

Acerbis

Jul 3, 2008
Thank you Danny for your help !

and of course thank you to all. We are so so KIND !

Here's a photo about my group called Sodalizio. We are not an ultras group, but an association of "old" fans.

laziowerderbremenbandiend3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here