Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos from Peterborough 21/10/08

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Im sure Hove Born & Bred can give more exact details as to what I was wearing, and what time, and what I bought from the food kiosk

All I could see was a black coat and it was about 7.35 :cool:... I'm afraid I could'nt tell you about the food.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I have no idea who you are so no idea if I saw you. 5 NSC posters in 2 away games that have said they saw me, but didnt say hello, until they posted they saw me on this site.

I'm not that bad, so everyone shouldnt be afraid to talk in real life, so introduce yourselves :)

No of course you wouldn't. I was down the front in me glasses and just happened to turn around and see you at the back. I'm sure you're not, it would be very strange if people went up to you, do you not think?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it would be very strange if people went up to you, do you not think?

It maybe just me, but I would rather know a face to a poster. Without wanting to come across as arrogant, I reckon I know about half of NSC by a real name and face. I like it like that, that I can go to a game and meet people randomly and have a chat before/during/after a match.

If someone wanted to introduce themselves to me I dont have a problem with that, as long as the conversation ended on first name terms rather than NSC user names

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
It maybe just me, but I would rather know a face to a poster. Without wanting to come across as arrogant, I reckon I know about half of NSC by a real name and face. I like it like that, that I can go to a game and meet people randomly and have a chat before/during/after a match.

If someone wanted to introduce themselves to me I dont have a problem with that, as long as the conversation ended on first name terms rather than NSC user names

Yeah that's true. I know only one person from here. But it's strange because, I know of you, you automatically assume they do too? Yes calling me elder for england might be a tad weird :laugh:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I have no idea who you are so no idea if I saw you. 5 NSC posters in 2 away games that have said they saw me, but didnt say hello, until they posted they saw me on this site.

I'm not that bad, so everyone shouldnt be afraid to talk in real life, so introduce yourselves :)

Next away game ill come and full on snog you then

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I wouldnt go up to a strange girl and intrduce myself as the guy that has downloaded her photo either:thumbsup: then again im shy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here