Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

photos from last game at Goldstone - recognise anyone?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Cracking photos, East Terrace for me then a charge onto the pitch and a couple of seats from the west stand. One of the sadest days of my life to be honest must admit i cried when we were all singing in front of the west stand. NEVER FORGET,NEVER FORGIVE.................but Falmer will ease the pain. :albion2::falmer:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The fella on the far right in the first picture looks like it could be Garry Nelson's Left Foot (real name Matt).

Unfortunately it's not me- I never seemed to get in these photo's. Now you've brought my attention to him though, he does look a bit like a friend of mine called Matt.

Great photo's.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Lacoste with the facemask to prevent any OB eyeballing him, Big Vern
Stone Island black with Adidas Samba's, Armadillo Dave

Respect

Dead Lynsman

Feb 10, 2005
I would absolutely love to get a copy of the 'record player' and the final shot on the thread if you have them Southy.

The record player is still sporting a 7 inch vinyl of Halesowen Towns version of 'We're on our way to Wembley', and is my prized possession from that fateful day!

One of my best buddies went back the next day with a pick up truck and a yellow hard hat, bowled onto the site and picked up an entire turnstile! To this day it is conveniently placed between two apple trees in his back garden.

It's Paul H, and you can email me at privatefishing@yahoo.com. Even back then you could take better snaps than I do from the touchline now!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I travelled from London but couldn´t get in & was charged by the old bill trying to break everyone up. Remember some guy leaning out from approx where the pic was taken shouting they were going to open the gates but it didn´t happen whilst I was there. Happy mayhem!

I was in the North Stand that day but didn't go on the pitch.

I kept my programme, ticket & fanzine from that day - framed them & on display.

I told my missus that I wouldn't take the frame down until the Albion moved into a new stadium of our own. Don't worry dear, the frame will be down in a couple of years or so............................................

zico

Oct 27, 2009
exellent photos ,brought a lump to my throat ,archer,belloti,stanley you greedy cnuts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here