Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photographs

1066gull

This season I have noticed a vast improvement of the quality of photograph prints both on the official website and seagulls shop. Has this photographer John Elms recently been employed or has he been at the club for a while?

The programme is also a fantastic colourful read with great knowledge of graphics design and photographs. Has there been some sort of improvement in some aspects of the club? It just seems to be a lot more organised about everything now etc, compared to the end of season farce of last season.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
They hired me :D

(before you laugh my piccies have featured in the sports argus before now!!)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
very true adrie, last we got the match reports with one picture maybe 2, but now theres pre match pics, half time and full time plus post match thoughts with more pics.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Adriodinho said:
This season I have noticed a vast improvement of the quality of photograph prints both on the official website and seagulls shop. Has this photographer John Elms recently been employed or has he been at the club for a while?

John Elms has been at the club for a while and was the official club photographer (took all the pics of presentations etc)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: Photographs

timco said:
John Elms has been at the club for a while and was the official club photographer (took all the pics of presentations etc)

Are you ever likely to be doing any Albion photography again?

Cracking website:thumbsup: - although i suppose FA regulations mean it's not a possibility even if you wanted it to be????

The Club's photographers, as listed in the matchday programme, are John Elms, Bennett Dean, Paul Hazelwood and Roz. They also use pictures supplied by Action Images.

John does mostly the presentation stuff (mascots, man of the match etc), Bennett does much of the match action stuff, Paul does match action stuff - and published a lot of pics in One F in Falmer and other fanzines. And Roz takes sneaky pics of fans in compromising situations.

I can supply prints of the latter for large sums of money.

:smokin:

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Re: Re: Re: Photographs

Withdean Wanderer said:
Are you ever likely to be doing any Albion photography again?

Cracking website:thumbsup: - although i suppose FA regulations mean it's not a possibility even if you wanted it to be????

Very unlikely as things stand
1. No access I would need to sell 15 football pics a year to press (and I don't sell my pics to the press at all just donate to the club) to even get to apply for licence.
2. Club use Bennett more than me (no problem with that Bennett is a good snapper and he lives in Brighton)
3. I live in Norfolk, work in Birmingham (4 on 4 off shifts for Mr Sainsbury in a distribution Ctr) and I'm getting married (at some point in the long distant future) so not a lot of time really.

Would be good but can't realistically see it happening.

I repeat though the Album is still open to any one pics not juts mine team or non team related so long as its BHA related.

I am very out of practice now and would take a few games to really get match fit again.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here