Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photographing Falmer in Amateur Photographer mag

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
There's a feature on photographing Falmer in this week's Amateur Photographer (out tomorrow).

Disappointingly, it focuses on a bunch of hills and stuff. The stadium doesn't get a mention. Tsk!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thats a shame as there are plenty of "look at me I took some falmer snaps which are the same as all others" on this site. PLENTY.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There's a feature on photographing Falmer in this week's Amateur Photographer (out tomorrow).

Disappointingly, it focuses on a bunch of hills and stuff. The stadium doesn't get a mention. Tsk!

you mean to say the stadium hasn't spoilt an area of natural beauty, who would have thought

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thats a shame as there are plenty of "look at me I took some falmer snaps which are the same as all others" on this site. PLENTY.

Shame you feel that way (or are you :jester:)

I was going out there later this afternoon to update the panoramics.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You'd have to try really hard not to get a snap that takes in the stadium blending with the scenery wouldn't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here