Kuipers

That's what it's all about.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :albion: :albion:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes Forcing a young player out of the club is good, let your self down harty with this show of bias.

Notice he didnt mention the fact Hendo had been chased off to a bigger club.

I think he did his own running, without being chased Kinky. Just being dropped in favour of the reserve keeper, who was at the club ahead of you anyways, it's hardly a professional attitude to keep asking to be transferred.

RIDDANCE, and I only wish I had joined the booing of the silly pointwasting pratt at Bournemouth.

When he was indecisive or plain BAD decisive with his defenders, he blamed them for his crapness.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
NMH said:
I think he did his own running, without being chased Kinky. Just being dropped in favour of the reserve keeper, who was at the club ahead of you anyways, it's hardly a professional attitude to keep asking to be transferred.

RIDDANCE, and I only wish I had joined the booing of the silly pointwasting pratt at Bournemouth.

When he was indecisive or plain BAD decisive with his defenders, he blamed them for his crapness.

Kuipers never does that, Lynch at Sheff last year.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He said that Sullivan and Martin were excellent keepers.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I was right behind the goal. He had a lovely spat with their number ten (culminating I believe in him telling him to f. o. after a gentle shove!) - naughty Dean Hammond shouted LETS ALL F'ING CONCENTRATE with about five minutes to go. My 9 year old nephew looked at me and said "ooooooh, aggressive!" lol!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Guinness Dave said:
harty..."thats my opinion, and thats what this show is all about"
:lolol:

What I actually said was "That's my opinion as an Albion fan of 34 years, and that is what this show is all about, the opinion of the fans"

Thanks to the many callers and texters, including the unlucky ones who didn't make it on air, unfortunately after a performance like that it was always going to a 'busy' show.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Dougal said:
what did he say then ?

This is what makes the show without a podcast a total waste of air space.

Most of the people that have been at the game are on their way home on Public transport and therefore miss the show.

Harty do something about it. We pay our hard earned to the BBC and deserve it!

clippedgull said:
This is what makes the show without a podcast a total waste of air space.

Most of the people that have been at the game are on their way home on Public transport and therefore miss the show.

Harty do something about it. We pay our hard earned to the BBC and deserve it!

We should get the BBC to do something about it.

Tried posting the link to their SCR Contact us page but it won't work.

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
NMH said:

blah blah f***ing blah. :tosser:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Complete Badger said:
It was a JOY to listen to. I haven't heard that much passion and desire from an albion keeper since the last time he was in the team:bowdown:

:lolol: :lolol: You crack me up :lolol: I heard the other day from someone that has met you that you only say things on here to get attention and that most of your posts are written with your tongue firmly in your cheek. This post goes to prove how right they were. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here