Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
'We can't hold onto a lead'. Erm, Rotherham and Gillingham Bill.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
jonny.rainbow said:
Why did McGhee just say he doesn't want to talk about Jake Robinson?

He's probably fallen out with Robinson - which is why he was subbed. It wouldn't be the first time. But even if he hasn't he was bloody rude to Hawsey when he asked a perfectly reasonable question about the player's goal. McGhee needs to drop his over-inflated ego....and quickly. He isn't as good a manager as he thinks he is and he has all the tact of a bull in a china shop.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is the word coloured racist when used in the context of 'coloured people'? I thought it was deemed somewhat wrong.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
hitony said:
what a wanker steve is....ffs....to even suggest MM is rascist is just stupid !!

Agreed ...after all, he's fallen out with several white players as well.

:ohmy:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tom Hark said:
Well done to Harty for kicking the racist 'Steve' into touch into touch ASAP :clap:

Agreed.

:clap: :clap:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Zebedee said:
Agreed ...after all, he's fallen out with several white players as well.

:ohmy:

I really cant believe that someone would go onto what is basically national radio (i listen to it via the internet and i live in wales) and suggest that MM is racist.....mad....really mad

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
As is his right on the phone-in, thanks for all your calls, sorry about the text malfunction, but lets do it all again on Wednesday.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Originally posted by jonny.rainbow
Why did McGhee just say he doesn't want to talk about Jake Robinson?

We've got people angry because McGhee won't talk about players in public, on the radio, and because he will talk about players in public, on the radio. (c.f. MM's recent comments on CKR)

Glad I don't have his job. If he walked on water, the Ministry of the Environment would be fining him for doing it unpermitted, and without washing his feet first.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Harty said:
As is his right on the phone-in, thanks for all your calls, sorry about the text malfunction, but lets do it all again on Wednesday.

The text malfunction cost me 3 texts !!!! :angry: :angry:

Not to worry eh :D :D

Keep up the good work Harty, i do enjoy the phone in after the games :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here