Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now it's Hammond - he's turd apparently :nono:

McGhee will hang himself with enough rope

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's all a bit embarrassing. the difference between McGhee Out and McGhee In is a single goal. I'm no great fan of the manager, but he surely deserves a BIT better after a tough away match. As do the players.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Tom Hark said:
It's all a bit embarrassing. the difference between McGhee Out and McGhee In is a single goal. I'm no great fan of the manager, but he surely deserves a BIT better after a tough away match. As do the players.

Word, apart from possibly mayo!:ohmy:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Harty shocked by the word turd (poo) but not so much toss (wank). How very strange.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Tom Hark said:

Spot on IF we'd won everyone would be screaming McGhee In, we lose away to the team who are going to win the league and we get Melons like Leroy coming out of the woodwork.

Last edited:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
People stop Harty in the street and tell him he talks out of his ar*e how funny!!!:clap:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
MM seems really disinterested in this interview :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Vernon talking quite a lot of sense. Lowe a waste of money, 7 points out of 12 not bad and what has Lynch done to make everyone so sure he's on his way, it's only a few games he's played.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Best phone call on now:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here