Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
. Get f'ing real. This is the third division, we are a poor club with crap resources, a rookie manager, a shithole of a ground, BUT we are more than holding our own. We were never likely to do anything better than tread water until Falmer in any case.

:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We beat an inform side, if we win our games in hand we'll be close to the play offs, we only need probably 10 points from the last 16 games to stay up

Might be only 6 points as 48 was safety last season in this division.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Ffs, what a bunch of moaning whinging tosspots we have at this club.

What does it take for people to be positive about the club?

We beat an inform side, if we win our games in hand we'll be close to the play offs, we only need probably 10 points from the last 16 games to stay up

So what if we played poorly, since when have we had the luxury of fielding a side full of talented players who only play the beautiful game. Get f'ing real. This is the third division, we are a poor club with crap resources, a rookie manager, a shithole of a ground, BUT we are more than holding our own. We were never likely to do anything better than tread water until Falmer in any case.

We should create a seperate Forum for NSC Whingers, so they can all f*** off and spread their doom and gloom elsewhere.

Absolutely spot-on.

Most of the whingers are very childish, very boring and on many occasions display an amazing lack of football knowledge that only serves to weaken their case.

Then again, we live in a "I want everything I want, and I want it now, and if I don't get it someone is to blame and I'll moan constantly" culture, so it's not really surprising.

Jan 30, 2008
lord B on the radio talking about models of the falmer stadium and how exciting the exihibition will be and the fact you can take it apart!!! ahhhhhhhh give me an airfix kit and some glue

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Apologies to all the Lord B fans who tuned in to listen to their hero, it was a manic night, but what he did say was very interesting and I thought added to the programme. Like the Terminator, he will be back.........

Jan 30, 2008
Apologies to all the Lord B fans who tuned in to listen to their hero, it was a manic night, but what he did say was very interesting and I thought added to the programme. Like the Terminator, he will be back.........
i suppose after watching the game anything else would be harty

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Wilkins ' We didn't play particuarly well'.

Possibly the biggest understatement in a while.

Those on the phone in having a go at 'fickle fans' suprise me. Surely a performance devoid of spirit and increasingly frustrating leads people to sound off. Payng customers make their points, be it good or bad. I really don't see hypocracy in booing at half time after a truly woeful display yet also getting behing the team in the final 10 mins when they decided to pull their finger out. Fans react to what is put in front of them.

Glad we won, but to the rose tinted spectacles birgade I would quote the old adage that you can't polish a turd!

My take on things is we are missing a midfielder BADLY. If we can get a midfielder who can pick up the ball and move forward we'll be fine (i.e. O'Callaghan / Hammond *cough*). That is where we are missing.

I think as poorly as Murray played he has huge potential and is getting into goal scoring positions, he really should have had a hat trick, no questions asked.

If we had scored earlier I think the game would have been much more different, you could see they were very unsettled and with the crowd on their backs that didn't help.

As for polishing turds, I think that is a little harsh. We just need a midfielder IMO :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here