Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
UNREAL! Some people need to pull their head out of their arse.
Cheltenham are on a good run We created 9 guilt edge chances, they created....2? 3? We won. Job f***ing done. Next up Oldham. IF we'd held on at Cheltenham, we'd have taken 10 points out of the last 12. RELEGATION??? :lolol::lolol: Knobbers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good to hear TIM

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Did you go tonight? I don't mean that sarcastically, just genuinely don't know. If you did, you'd realise that performance feels like a defeat.

don't mean to keep sucking you cock mate- but have to agree with you again, we we're very poor for most of the game, only coming to life when Murry scored.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Did you go tonight? I don't mean that sarcastically, just genuinely don't know. If you did, you'd realise that performance feels like a defeat.

We have three clear cut chances in the first half. I still wondering how Murray did not score with the keeper out of his goal, and two defenders on the line! Performance was diabolical. Wilkins has run out of ideas with putting Forster on the right side!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
9 guilt edged chances? I think I must have been looking away about 7 times then!

Murray had 7 and finally scored. Forster had 1 and Lynch had the other when he scored.

Good to see some positivity on NSC and good to see this bloke being positive again.

6 behind leeds with 3 games in hand ;)

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Created at least 5 or 6 good chances.

Was getting very frustrated with the amount of moaners around E Block. They would moan about hoofing it and then we'd play a couple of simple passes and they would be shouting for us to get it up the field.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

No I didn't go tonight. I have had to cut down on games this season since the birth of my son in October. I'm going to two of the next three though :). I did manage to listen to some of the game (although I missed most of the second half, singing lullabies to the nipper).

I would have bloody loved to be there though. You don't realise how lucky you are to go until you're in a position where you can't - hence all my frustration with all the negativty on here and yes, I have been recently - Crewe and Tranmere. I know it's not all a bed of roses. We did win at the end of the day. That's four points from the last six. We're Brighton, not Barcelona. Chin up eh! :)

On the subject of the phone in - what's all this bollocks about Forster - or is it Foster ;) These people are f***ing clueless.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Cheltenham had a lot more than two or three chances.

We were shocking at the back, especially when Lynch came on.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here