Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Let's just hope it IS spurious.

Silent Bob said:
Fair enough. I can't imagine it would be THAT hard to come up with a system where REGULAR away travellers get priority along with STH.
You're missing the point that Goodfella made.

It is possible to be a regular HOME supporter without being a season ticket holder.

My guess is that MOST of us fell into that category when we were playing at the Goldstone.

They get no reward either for their loyalty or the money they put into the club from buying tickets.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Lord Bracknell said:

It is possible to be a regular HOME supporter without being a season ticket holder.

My guess is that MOST of us fell into that category when we were playing at the Goldstone.

They get no reward either for their loyalty or the money they put into the club from buying tickets.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The change in the cup/play off allocation policy is due to the precious, self important, superior and pompous attitude taken by a small minority of STH's, who threatened to throw their toys out of the pram because they were not given WHU tickets, despite the ticket allocation policy being in existence for a number of years and being known to all.

The club has made a commercial decision to keep these people happy, and you can see the logic of it.

What sticks in the throat is the Argus and Club saying that these people are more 'loyal' than other fans because they put money in via a ST purchase.

There are a number of reasons why people are not renewing ST's, from personal financial circumstances, Withdean fatigue, poor level of entertainment and lack of decent chips.

In that case Bill Archer is more 'loyal' than any STH because he wrote off a £700,000 debt when severing his ties with the club. Perhaps he should be given a guarenteed ticket too.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Lord Bracknell said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was Hartys guest on the phone in on Saturday, and I can tell you that DK, and the club, as well as the BBC will be taking action against the first caller. totally right too.

What a cockpiece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here