Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Our chairman's biggest mistake? Greg (bast..d) Stanley choosing Liam Brady over Steve Coppell for manager from a short list of two.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tims trips down memory lane were wonderful - as a fan who wasnt even BORN when we faced shrewsbury at the goldstone, it painted a very real picture and allowed me to appreciate just what went on on that magical day

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought Tim was this weeks best caller and CERTAINLY knows his ONIONS :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Next time I am on I will be recommending Ernie for an award for services to The Albion and for sifting the shit on NSC.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

tims trips down memory lane were wonderful - as a fan who wasnt even BORN when we faced shrewsbury at the goldstone, it painted a very real picture and allowed me to appreciate just what went on on that magical day

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
What happened was Scotty in the 1st half Orgisovic (sic) in goal for the Shrews couldn't kick to the halfway line but in the 2nd half when Joe was kicking into the wind he got it well over half way I think we won 2-1......it was Nov 83 I was 14

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
What happened was Scotty in the 1st half Orgisovic (sic) in goal for the Shrews couldn't kick to the halfway line but in the 2nd half when Joe was kicking into the wind he got it well over half way I think we won 2-1......it was Nov 83 I was 14

So there you go Tim, I said it was 1983.:)
Thanks for your continued input, and thanks to all of the callers and texters.

D

Deleted User X18H

So there you go Tim, I said it was 1983.:)
Thanks for your continued input, and thanks to all of the callers and texters.
Awwww are you going to the Cup Final dinner we can have a quick Kiss and cuddle again.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Our chairman's biggest mistake? Greg (bast..d) Stanley choosing Liam Brady over Steve Coppell for manager from a short list of two.

Maybe, but Brady was very influential in persuading DK to head the takeover consortium

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here