Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in Thread

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I think the phone-in is top notch. Would you all mind if I called from TOKYO to give my views even though I am a bad fan and 10 million miles away drunk as a lord local time

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rather than slate Soraya and Alan, who actually phoned for the first time in 6 weeks, phone yourselves.

But if I phoned myself, it'd be engaged. Defeats the object, ehh?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Invitation stands gentlemen..............

Ok Harty....Vulture here....if you can get me a ticket I come on the fans phone in at half time and full time......

And you will hear the true voice of the albion fan and not a licker:afro:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
ive just got divorced and been taken to the cleaners....havent got a pot to piss in sir:nono:

Divorce is not nice, for all parties concerned, so if you come to the pub for the 1.30pm meet you can sit in one of my season tickets seats.:clap:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
So 'before, during and after' is Mrs Coach, Mr Coach and Vulture, who needs Peter Paul and Mary.....

Bring it on...........:thumbsup:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Divorce is not nice, for all parties concerned, so if you come to the pub for the 1.30pm meet you can sit in one of my season tickets seats.:clap:

Im divorced can i have one of your spare seats sometime
(i feel i must say i have been divorced 10 years )

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Its an ongoing thread throughout the show for a home game, we will speak to a trio of fans in the sportsman for around 6 mins that will go out as live at around 2.15, then sepak live to the same fans at half time and in the phone-in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here