Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
sid said:
its the same old voices on week in week out, should be called harty,s councelling session some of the plums are really depressed ,the lets ban the people who slagg the players off debate was a complete joke you pay your money so you can have your views is the way i see it

Surely if people aren't happy that it's the same old voices then they should phone in and change that???

It was the first time i've been on the phone in all season as I felt people had probably had enough of me last season and the whole coca-cola thing. That said I did send a text in 2 weeks ago for the music/football competition they did.. which i WON and SCR still haven't given me any prize yet :ohmy:

As for the abuse debate - if people must abuse players after a game then so be it, but never EVER before a game. The argument that paying your money gives you the right to give stick doesn't carry any weight at all if the abuse comes before a ball has even been kicked...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If ever 100% support for the team was required next week at home to Oldham must be the time.

If we lose both games 1 - 0 it only needs Bradford to win by a total of 7 goals. If we lost both 2 - 0 then it becomes a reality Bradford only need to win both games by a total of 5 goals.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
If ever 100% support for the team was required next week at home to Oldham must be the time.

If we lose both games 1 - 0 it only needs Bradford to win by a total of 7 goals. If we lost both 2 - 0 then it becomes a reality Bradford only need to win both games by a total of 5 goals.

We aren't going to beat Oldham. We have to rely on Bradford slipping up.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Just as well they did slip up yesterday, else we'd be in serious trouble

Yes. Fortunately Bradford aren't in good form at the moment and other teams aren't going to gift them 3 points like we did last week.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
A draw will suffice and I am sure that we can help the team get a draw if we SUPPORT them

We'll do very well to get a draw. We had to be on really good form to force a draw last December.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A draw it will be

528~Yoda-Episode-III-Posters.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anyone really care about Oldham game....I have totally lost all interest in this season completely.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dave the Gaffer said:
anyone really care about Oldham game....I have totally lost all interest in this season completely.
yes,yes i do :) we need something next saturday to the possibility of going to Cheltenham with everything to play for..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Braders said:
yes,yes i do :) we need something next saturday to the possibility of going to Cheltenham with everything to play for..

Not quite the dream mid-table-mediocrity finish we were hoping for then :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here