Phone in thread - no Harty

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
*sniff*

shucks. You guys are the best...

I can't believe you failed to make your offer to Kate McCann live on air though Buzzer. I am sure it would have gone down well (a bit like her at swinging parties so I hear).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Which offer is that then? The one with her, Heather and my bed or the one with Kate, a jar of honey and some bulldog clips?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I rung up that IDIOT before and he CUT me off live ON air when I said he was a LAPDOG :angry::angry::angry:

I think actually Ern that was when you phoned up the SCR sexual deviancy helpline and they thought you said you wanted to LAP your DOG, they were so disgusted they put the phone down.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I've heard Harty will definitley be back on Tuesday with the lapdog Levo returning to collating the non-league results.
I wonder if there is any chance that Dick Knight might actually join Ian on his show to answer so questions from supporters?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've heard Harty will definitley be back on Tuesday with the lapdog Levo returning to collating the non-league results.

Instead of collating non league scores he could always resign from SCR and join Seagulls World and then he would be able to completely bow and scrape to the club and DK, without having to endure other supporters views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here