Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread (16/12/06) Merged]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Of course if you were around 10 years ago in the Albions greatest time of need which you weren't you and that other idiot would have been suggesting a scarf day and other happy clappy shit to beat Bellotti :angry: :angry: :angry:

Aren't we a Water Buffalo with a sore head today :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nemesis said:
A penis enlarger for FG's brain:lolol:

Not a bad shout as well...............

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
NMH said:
Even thinking about the old ground makes me sad to see anything that replaced it.
I won't shop there - ever.

Not shopping there is fair enough but not driving down the road out of protest is a little sad now.

I can understand people getting upset by it but its not affecting the businesses if you boycot the Old Shoreham Road is it?

ali jenkins said:
Not shopping there is fair enough but not driving down the road out of protest is a little sad now.

I can understand people getting upset by it but its not affecting the businesses if you boycot the Old Shoreham Road is it?

I doubt it's a silent protest.... more likely they just don't want to be reminded and saddened by the evidence of the rape.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think you may touch quite a raw nerve about the Goldstone Ground - be warned

Harty's promise to say something NICE about me on the phone-in turned out to be nothing more than him claiming - quite incorrectly - that I had said on NSC that the sale of players would be justified if the money went to the Falmer campaign.

I said nothing of the sort.

For Ian's benefit what I said was:-

Originally posted by Lord Bracknell
The financial crisis at the moment isn't so much about "Falmer" as the half million pounds across the season that we are losing because crowds are so small.

"Kids for a Quid" won't solve that problem. A tempting offer for one player would.

I hope no-one's expecting the money from the WHU game to be spent on anything other than plugging a budget deficit.

Capisce?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
cannedheat said:
And I cant spell.

You could use the edit function though :p

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Dont get me wrong, what happened was shocking and should never have been allowed to happen but boycotting the road is not going to change much is it?

I didnt go to many games at the goldstone, and i didnt really know much about what was happening as i was only 10 when it happened, mabie thats why i cant understand all these people boycotting it.

Just my opinion though, sorry if i offended anyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here