Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread (1/3/08)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I wouldnt care if we finished bottom with 0 points, i still want the Championship. A play off final at Wembley would be IMMENSE and then seeing some lovely stadiums in the championship.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
also being in the Championship attracts better quality players, such as Dean Hammond.....right?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
We didn't win though. Going up in Cardiff was magic. Going up at the new Wembley would be THE highlight of anyones albion life SURELY?!

Spot on Badger, cannot think of anything worse than being so near yet so far, 1991 still hurts now and I can still recall the Bristol City fans faces when the final whistle went at Cardiff 4 years ago.

Apologies as we had a few technical hitches today, no text line and intermittent phone lines.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spot on Badger, cannot think of anything worse than being so near yet so far, 1991 still hurts now and I can still recall the Bristol City fans faces when the final whistle went at Cardiff 4 years ago.

Apologies as we had a few technical hitches today, no text line and intermittent phone lines.

The text line breaks down daily on SCR, it's time they sorted it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here