Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-In back this Saturday. Post match reaction required from Pride Park

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Contary to reports I haven't been sacked, nor retired, and the phone-in is back this Saturday at 5.00pm.
All callers, experienced and first time are welcome, but I'd especially like post match reaction from the travelling Albion support.
As always lines open at 4.30pm 08459570057 or the text line 07786 207070.
Thanks

Harty

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harty said:
Contary to reports (Miss Watts!!!) I haven't been sacked, nor retired, and the phone-in is back this Saturday at 5.00pm.
All callers, experienced and first time are welcome, but I'd especially like post match reaction from the travelling Albion support.
Thanks

Harty

No female nutters who think you're a nice boy this season please Harty!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It was a bloody disgrace. If we don't start putting a bit of effort in we are going to be relegated by the bank holiday. What does McGhee think he doing ....................

Sorry - do we have to wait until after the match ?

Yoda

English & European
Harty said:
Contary to reports I haven't been sacked, nor retired, and the phone-in is back this Saturday at 5.00pm.
Thanks

Harty

That's not what you told me last season. :jester:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
It was a bloody disgrace. If we don't start putting a bit of effort in we are going to be relegated by the bank holiday. What does McGhee think he doing ....................

Sorry - do we have to wait until after the match ?

Agree. McGuee, you're a bloody disgrace. You've had £2million to spend plus a bottle of coke and all you've done is sign loan players and a couple of lower league misfits. How the hell do you expect to challenge for the title? And why weren't we playing proper opposition pre-season against Man.Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea? We never played once at home either. I can't see you staying beyond the end of August or us even getting a point this year. And what are you going to do about a new stadium Mr Chairman? Our season tickets are well overpriced and for that sort of money I expect to be watching Madrid. Following the Albion's becoming stale now, it's been 4 seasons since we won a title. And......

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I want 2 things from this season Harty. A "yes" from that fat northern monkey, & to survive in this leaugue.

Even more of a result would be to survive in this league till the stadium's built, but that really is asking a lot.

The CCC is going to be even harder this year methinks.

I'm away with work next week till the end of November so keep up the good work Harty & don't let the whingers grind you down. They moan about the callers yet don't call themselves!

Up the Albion!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
HARTY !

Julie Knox interviewed me the other day about Falmer for you 'new' show, any chance you can either.

a) Cut my name out of the interview (even my last name)

or b) Not play the interview at all.

Nasty questions are starting to be asked about why I was at Withdean on Thursday when I should have been on my pager around Gatwick !!

Cheers mate, will catch up with you soon.

Roougers xx

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Will try Rougvie, but you have more chance speaking to Hawesy as I believe him and Julie are more than friends!!!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Harty can you stop mad old women ringing in this season, I believe the technology is available (*)

(*) With free Hugo filter as well...

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here