Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone help

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
I love apple almost as much as Bozza, my household is full of apple products an iMac, MacBooks you name it, infact I'm writing this on an IPad right now although I it would make sense to get an iPhone I don't want, sorry

Anyway I think someone mentioned the Galaxy s3 is coming out soon, anyone know when? And that probably lower the price of the s2 right?

Also, thanks everyone for the responses

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There is only 1 problem with the Galaxy S2.................

....................Its NOT an I Phone

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
And you can get the Iphone 4s for FREE now, and only £30 a month, 300mins. Unlimited txts and 500mb download

Its a great deal I think. You can get the Galaxy S2 for a bit less.

Both great choices, but the Iphone for me, you will get plenty of cash for it even in 2 years time

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
how is that different to the HTC sensation XE ? ive just upgraded to that and will be mighty pissed off if its better :glare:

Quad Core Processor, better camera, Android 4.0, 32GB on-board storage, dedicated imaging chip. It's a 'better' phone but the Sensation XE is pretty impressive anyway.

:kiss:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Quad Core Processor, better camera, Android 4.0, 32GB on-board storage, dedicated imaging chip. It's a 'better' phone but the Sensation XE is pretty impressive anyway.

:kiss:
pfffff
i'd probably sit on it or lose the fucker within a month anyway.....i normally do :lolol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've had my iPhone 4 for 20 months today, and the battery life is still brilliant, I use it loads and have to charge it every 36 hours or so.
My sister's HTC needs charging daily (or even more often!)

Although I am tempted by that HTC One X, although when I see a price I'll undoubtedly be no longer interested.
Might just keep my phone and get Giffgaff when the contract runs out...

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
I thought the OP was wanting to choose between a Samsung and a HTC? Im confused how this descended into an iphone love in Why do Iphone owners seem to insist that everyone else has one.. sure they have their own appeal but arent for everyone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought the OP was wanting to choose between a Samsung and a HTC? Im confused how this descended into an iphone love in Why do Iphone owners seem to insist that everyone else has one.. sure they have their own appeal but arent for everyone.

The cream always rises to the top.

Hope this helps.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
iphone 4s is the best phone money can buy end of !!!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I saved up and bought my iPhone outright and unlocked. It's so much more than a phone, that to 'lease' one doesn't feel right to me. The reason Apple is popular isn't just down to the marketing.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
The cream always rises to the top.

Hope this helps.

Not really, your unsubtle suggestion that iphones are the cream of all phones is your opinion, which again you are trying to impress on others... i swear there must be some subliminal messaging that turns you into agents of ijunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here