He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crodo has more time on his hands than is frankly decent for a grown man.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
schofield.jpg

I saw him in Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat and he was amazing
... his technicolour dream coat however was something of a disappointment

Last edited:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I just think some people should take their millions and just f*** off, he is one of them.

This. God this. He was a tedious bell end beforehand but now you can just tell he's the type that will want his TV redemption. No one gives a shit about your self inflicted drama mate. I hope I don't come across his pained face while flicking through the channels or the TV could go out the window. Bore off you creep.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This. God this. He was a tedious bell end beforehand but now you can just tell he's the type that will want his TV redemption. No one gives a shit about your self inflicted drama mate. I hope I don't come across his pained face while flicking through the channels or the TV could go out the window. Bore off you creep.

This is almost exactly what the producer of Donald Trump's TV show, The Apprentice, told the Donald.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Shame on the TV execs who sanctioned this. Yet another unscrupulous celeb who thinks they can do what they want and then profit from their heart breaking redemption where they bare their poor souls. He had a very very iffy relationship with a young man and then did everything he could to keep it quiet. Whatever next, Geoff Boycott on Loose Women ?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s just all so shamelessly transparent. Let’s send him somewhere isolated for surface-level penitence and contrition. An opportunity to get to know “the real man” and see how humbled he is. Lots of sadness to camera and regret about “bad choices”.

Oh and a payday for him and an exclusive for Channel 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here