Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

phil prosser is refereeing the crewe home game (merged threads)

EEEEEK!! :eek: I've just been on the football league site and it's TRUE! WTF are the football league up to? Time for a mass bombardment of the FL coming up.....One hell of a first post Clarke!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I wont be there but i hope the wanker gets a full 90 minutes plus stoppage time's worth of booing.

I cannot believe they have allowed him to ref at Withdean again, they've only themselves to blame when it all kicks off.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
f***ing hell. The Football League must be taking the piss! The twats at QPR v Millwall tomorrow too, let us all pray that He realises what He done last time He was here and asks for a change, otherwise i can see a minor riot developing.

Tighe11

Nov 15, 2003
Brighton
i cant believe he is still reffing i know people from other clubs who have had him as a ref and they said he as awful, lets hope he doesnt do what he did last time.

Nov 12, 2003
This bloke is a disgrace but remember...

That if he gets a constant barrage of hate and derision, it might make him biased towards Crewe which, for those who heard the racist abuse hurled at Trevor Parkes who reffed the away game, might have done us no favours.

Prosser is a disgrace to the refereeing fraternity but maybe, just maybe, he might have a better game on Saturday. If this is not the case, then heaps of derision etc at the end and then I suggest a concerted barrage of letters to the FA and Keith Hackett who is in charge of referees to point out his inadequate ways.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'd heard the only reason Prosser has not been struck off the Football League list was apparently because he threatened them with racial discrimination charges if he was. How true this is I don't know...

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've sent my e-mail of disgust to them... If that tosser is seriously going to do this game then they'll only have themselves to blame should something go very wrong.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've sent my letter.

Along the lines of "Irresponsible in the current climate of violence at games to incite a crowd by appointing a ref who accused the supporters of being racist."

That sort of thing. :angry:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Phil Prosser

I have just seen prosser is in charge for crewe use this thread to display your anger at his poor poor decision making. i wonder if crewe are any good at pens.:(

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here