Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phew !! i'm getting dizzy up here looking down on you lot !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh joy, look who's back.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just as a point of interest, and in all seriousness, I was talking to a Saints supporting mate the other night and he reckons the jury's still out on Adkins.

Seems strange after what he's done in getting the club to where they are, his track record for wins, and the record-breaking start at St Marys.

What is his contract down there? Has he been shown the same kind of respect and faith as Gus & Tano? [He deserves it in my opinion] - Or are they just waiting for him to have a 'blip' that's not happening so they can get a 'name' in? .

These are serious questions btw

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
LOL!!!!! thats the most retarded comment ive ever seen !!! please explain the relevance....but let me finish laughing first

I assume you exclamation mark key is a bit sticky (I see no other reason for putting so many in a sentence), been jerking off over pictures of Nigel again have you?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Fair play you're doing very well but don't tell me you didn't expect to hit the ground running?
You had the spine of a Championship team for the past couple of seasons & have made some good additions such as Cork. I always thought you would do better than us, The only thing i thought would be a problem is Lambert being untested at this level but he's proved me wrong.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Just as a point of interest, and in all seriousness, I was talking to a Saints supporting mate the other night and he reckons the jury's still out on Adkins.

Seems strange after what he's done in getting the club to where they are, his track record for wins, and the record-breaking start at St Marys.

What is his contract down there? Has he been shown the same kind of respect and faith as Gus & Tano? [He deserves it in my opinion] - Or are they just waiting for him to have a 'blip' that's not happening so they can get a 'name' in? .

These are serious questions btw :smile:

How can the jury still be out on him? As much as I don't like to champion the fact, Adkins won more points for Southampton from when he took over than we managed in the same time frame. If that had have happened over the season then there is a strong chance we would have been going up as runners up. They've carried on that form this season and already look like being the team to beat

Southampton fans really must be cretins if they are not 100% behind a man with that sort of record

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
How can the jury still be out on him? As much as I don't like to champion the fact, Adkins won more points for Southampton from when he took over than we managed in the same time frame. If that had have happened over the season then there is a strong chance we would have been going up as runners up. They've carried on that form this season and already look like being the team to beat

Southampton fans really must be cretins if they are not 100% behind a man with that sort of record

Exactly - this is my point - with everything Saints have got going for them, it seems strange they're indifferent towards him. Perhaps I'm comparing it to super-love on the Gus Bus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here