Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA N Power League 1 Team of the Season

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Team of the season is the team which wins the league. Sod any other awards!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Ankergren
Calderon
El-Abd
Greer
Painter
Dicker
Bennett
Bridcutt
Kishishev
Murray
Barnes

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Of the keepers it could be any of the following. Ankergren, Jalal, Davis, Smithies or Lewis.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Should be Jalal, on form as opposed to name.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Should be Jalal, on form as opposed to name.

Agreed. He might be the "least famous" but for me he and Pugh have ensured the loss of Eddie Howe has made little difference to league position. I honestly thought Bmuff would nosedive down the league so fair play to them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ankergren , Calderon , El Abd , Greer , Bennett and Murray will all be selected.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I dont think Murray or Barnes will unless they are in the top two at the time of voting.
Ankergren, if we still have the meanest defence.
Greer, El Abd, Calderon, Painter, Dicker, Bridcutt and Bennett should all be in with a shout.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I say Jalal as from all reports I've heard, he's had an outstanding season at Bournemouth. Davies has been average for Saints, Smithies is a good keeper who isn't having a great individual season, Ankergren might just get in on the basis that voters will look at his goals conceded record rather than his overall form, and Joe Lewis isn't nearly as good as he's billed, plus he's conceded goals left right and centre.

So Jalal for me.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On the basis that we have conceeded the least number of goals this season it SHOULD be Ankergren....... but it rarely works that way

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Those listing Smithies of Huddersfield, as far as I'm aware, he's been out injured a month and is out for the rest of the season. Maybe DTG can confirm this?

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Bennett, and maybe one or two of our defenders (I'd say Greer). I don't think anyone else has been high profile enough, we've been more about a team effort than stand-out star performers.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
On the basis that we have conceeded the least number of goals this season it SHOULD be Ankergren....... but it rarely works that way

No, it should be on the basis of how many points the keeper has won/saved. So in that instance, Jalal. Because he has pulled off some unbelieveable stops this season where's Ankegren barely has to make a save sometimes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here