Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA List of Free Transfers

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Okay not looked through much of the list for Free Strikers, but suprised that the name of Michael Misfud has not been mentioned on here, think he would be a great coup for the club.

Anyone want to add a player from the PFA list they would like to see next season.

Also unless snapped up, wouldn't Jerome Thomas, ex pompey/charlton be worth a shot, obviously played for southern teams, maybe based down this way!

Link below:

Latest Football News, Headlines Goals | Give Me Football

OK, hangs head in shame, but I have to admit I know (knew) sweet FA about Michael Misfud.

Just looked him up on the net, and yeah, lets sign him, looks like he knows where the goal is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Kyle Reid, ex west ham left winger would be my shout. it was like pre season on football manager snapping up as many bargins as poss. could def get some sort of league one team out of that lot.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Stern John scores goals for fun,training with Southampton trying to earn a contract.If he is fit and still up for it, could be very usefull,,and at 32 still got a couple of years left in him, you would think!!

Spoon

May 31, 2009
i know we dont really need another CB but Godwin Antwi was worth £8 million on my FM08...

Old, injury prone. not very good anyway, and going to Saints. :thumbsup:

He did well for Reading in the Premier League and the Championship, so I'm not sure how you can say he is not very good. Or are you talking about that he is not very good now?

Agree with the old and going to Saints, but Simon Morgan was older and look what he did for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here