Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pettyness

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
I have been reading NSC for a while and have noticed that certain individuals get insulted by comments made by other users. Get a grip - this is the internet message board and in my eyes all comments are made in jest. If you are taking comments to heart you can count yourself as being pretty pathetic. The big bad world will do alot worse to you and if you can't handle someone taking the piss id give up now.

Other choices include getting a sense of humour or maybe getting out more.

;)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So you'll feel okay if I tell you to f*** off then?!

???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we've had this thread if its in joke you put one of these------->:lol: not far away from it , otherwise you don't know if its piss take or serious !

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Ive got no problem with being told to f*** off. People say it all the time. I tend not to cry about these things.:)

Now if someone nicked my pint that would be an entirely different situation:censored:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I would take it as a joke if someone told me to f*** off on here, noone has thought.

Don't mean i want anyone to aswell!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MikeySmall said:
I have been reading NSC for a while and have noticed that certain individuals get insulted by comments made by other users. Get a grip - this is the internet message board and in my eyes all comments are made in jest. If you are taking comments to heart you can count yourself as being pretty pathetic. The big bad world will do alot worse to you and if you can't handle someone taking the piss id give up now.

Other choices include getting a sense of humour or maybe getting out more.

;)
:drink: :drink: Yep to much serious stuff is not good and you can be sure i laugh at everything.:lolol: :lolol:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Just having read other threads people are getting quite het up about it all. It may just be age related and i can understand people getting annoyed over racism etc but personal insults? It just seems a bit odd.

Everyone just needs to have a pint, a bit of banter and all is usually ok.:drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here