Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition to get 'The Voice' back in the X Factor

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Latest rumour suggests the public will vote back on one of the four acts who got eliminated in the first week, so thats Amelia Lily, JonJo the solider bloke, Two Fat Slags (sorry Two Shoes) or James Michael. Surely the only vote that can be made is for the lovely Amelia Lily.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Latest rumour suggests the public will vote back on one of the four acts who got eliminated in the first week, so thats Amelia Lily, JonJo the solider bloke, Two Fat Slags (sorry Two Shoes) or James Michael. Surely the only vote that can be made is for the lovely Amelia Lily.

What a farce this will be, so someone who has not sung for 6 weeks gets ahead of everyone who has been voted out since??

:nono:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
What a farce this will be, so someone who has not sung for 6 weeks gets ahead of everyone who has been voted out since??

:nono:

I'm guessing the only reason they are thinking of going down this route is because the public didn't vote any of those 4 out and the producers get a story to push about the comeback person possibly going on to be the winner. The program has never been about being fair to the contestents.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Should be The Risk

They've already been individually booted out fifteen times now and allowed back in via a 'second chance' so a sixteenth comeback won't make much difference now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's Johnny Robinson coming back. I'd have preferred Sami 'The Voice' Brookes but Johnny was the most entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here