Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition for Dean Wilkins to stay working for The Albion

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Ian chapman is the reserves manager - i think that was a little unfair on wilkins - elder was hardly great - we need to win games not keep being nice to people - unfortunately sentiment can't come into football

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can't agree with your common sense comment, but I see where you are coming from. If Ian does as I expect him to do, and walks out on the Albion, some might view the act as cutting off his nose to spite his face. Others will view it as the action of a man of integrity and principles. I am in the latter group.

We're going to have to agree to disagree here.

Wilkins was removed from his post for something he did (or didn't do - depends which way you look at it), and, as far as I am aware, I don't think Chappers had any responsibility for it. So why would Ian Chapman need to follow Wilkins out when it would be for something that was nothing to do with him?

Following your logic, it would imply that Paul Crichton would follow, if not Dean White as well.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
or loyalty - i think dean could have got us promoted and dick would still have done what he has done

Wilkins was a good coach but as has been posted on here a poor manager who went against his boss at xmas causing the shit then letting Mr Knight take the blame...since then he has been a dead man walking..Yes Wilkins has given years of loyal service to the Albion both as a player and as a coach etc but when u piss the boss off your time is up in any form of employment.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
even when dean was right - all he wanted to do is keep a good squad going - that what any manager and chairman want surely

Wilkins was a good coach but as has been posted on here a poor manager who went against his boss at xmas causing the shit then letting Mr Knight take the blame...since then he has been a dead man walking..Yes Wilkins has given years of loyal service to the Albion both as a player and as a coach etc but when u piss the boss off your time is up in any form of employment.

Obviously that is all complete DRIVEL, otherwise WHY would 'the boss' be offering that he continue as team coach?

Blurt shit out all you like, but do try to THINK before you make a way-off-the-mark statement like this.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Blurt shit out all you like, but do try to THINK before you make a way-off-the-mark statement like this.

He must have forgotten that you are god.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's sticks in my throat but i think he should say

"F*ck off Dk i live and breed BHA and was only interested in this job i over achieve in my first full year and you DK have built me up and cut my legs off i hate you more than Palace.":censored::censored::censored::censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here