Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Half an hour or so before he teams are announced. Do we think there will be any surprises in the Albion line-up?

For me it's

Brez
Calderon Greer elAbd Painter
Buckley Sparrow JFC Bridcutt
CMS Hoskins

subs: Navarro Barnes Vincelot Vicente Ankergren

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Whoa----and I think the fact that it's snowing here is bad news. I think your doctor needs a little GBH himself to know what pain is - we'll send El-Abd around. Now I really hope we win, although I'd be delighted with a point.

really could do with a win today to end my shite week on a good note
firstly a row with my new doctor after he took me off some of my painkillers then a row with British Gas after they tried to add some of the previous occupants gas usage to our bill(I would not normally even entertain BG but apparently the take over period has to be at least 3 weeks so we have to be one of their valued customers even if it is for 3 weeks) never liked the thieving bastards even before privatisation so all in all this week has been very painful
so a nice quiet 3-0 win for the Albion would be really nice

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Whoa----and I think the fact that it's snowing here is bad news. I think your doctor needs a little GBH himself to know what pain is - we'll send El-Abd around. Now I really hope we win, although I'd be delighted with a point.

must be careful what I say to him I think he is Iranian

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Any team news?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
OfficialBHAFC: Albion team v P'borough: Brezovan; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter; Bridcutt, Forster-Caskey, Sparrow; Buckley, Mackail-Smith, Barnes. #BHAFC [via Twitter]
OfficialBHAFC: Subs v P'boro: Ankergren, El-Abd, Navarro, Hoskins, Agdestein. #BHAFC [via Twitter]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here