Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Ticket Details

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I Have Always Got A One Day Travelcard Takes U To Huntington,then Bunked The Rest,only A Few Stops,been Their 6 Times With No Problems

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
What's wrong with that?

Well it says "Advance Ticket Prices" on the website, which would suggest that you can get tickets in advance for a quid or two cheaper!

thats my point, ticket office said there aren't any advanced tickets. how do you save the money?? buy direct prom peterborough t/o and collect at ground??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The price of tickets on the official website is what you will pay on the gate. For some away games if you dont buy in advance from our ticket office the matchday admission price is normally £2 more.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i'll be there with my son these games are always a good atmosphere

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i'll be there with my son these games are always a good atmosphere

Congratulations veade: You have drawn Everton as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Congratulations veade: You have drawn Everton as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009

WHAT ARE YOU ON i stood in the goldstone ground home game after home season after season and the super seagulls will be always my only love :bigwave:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Bugger. I hadn't spotted the date. I shall be in the Barfly for Raging Speedhorn's London gig on their final tour - I am not missing that, even for Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here