Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough support

I do not go to all away games by any stretch of the imagination and haven't been to Peterborough for many years until today, but alongside Watford that was the most dreadful home support for a team I can remember.Only made any noise for a few minutes after they scored.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Worst home fans I've ever seen. We sounded amazing though today!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I do not go to all away games by any stretch of the imagination and haven't been to Peterborough for many years until today, but alongside Watford that was the most dreadful home support for a team I can remember.Only made any noise for a few minutes after they scored.

While walking back to the car after the game 2 middle aged gentlemen were in conversation stating they would not be returning this season to watch there team.There support is shit

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
While walking back to the car after the game 2 middle aged gentlemen were in conversation stating they would not be returning this season to watch there team.There support is shit

you know I don't get why we're supposed to be plastic...maybe it's out of jealousy.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
We were great today, as always. The club are obviously struggling and I felt that reflected in their fans, constantly dealing with transfer rumours, selling players and not bringing any in etc. Just my opinion like :shrug:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
What when they were bossing the second half and equalised?

I don't really see why people are quoting me, I'm not defending their support. :/

Although fwiw, I couldn't really give a shit if anothers sides support is good or not!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I don't really see why people are quoting me, I'm not defending their support. :/

Although fwiw, I couldn't really give a shit if anothers sides support is good or not!

I was just saying they did have quite a bit to cheer about in the second half, but didn't.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Have to agree Peterborough fans were very poor, great songs and noise from the Brighton fans

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A ripple was all they managed after the goal. 0/10

I mentioned this to my brother at the time.

Almost thought it was disallowed for a second as it was such a muted response from the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here