Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
come on listen to legendry Srixon he is advising people beause he joined the membership shceme to get a charlton ticket.welcome srixon where have you been all your life.some of us joined the membership scheme because we love & support the albion till we die

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well go in the home section then, god you sound so bloody boring and tight. your attitude stinks, call yourself an Albion fan. I became a member for the Charlton game only because that’s how I could get a ticket and knew the Atmosphere would be f***ing mental.

Peterborough will be the same, it has done all the times I’ve been. I’d pay £’s to be a member for the Boro game if I wasn’t already a member.

:spam:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just a warning for those heading to the Cherry Tree who haven't been before. Last time we played there on a Saturday it took 2 HOURS to get served...[/quote]

What the feck were they doing picking the hops??

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
come on listen to legendry Srixon he is advising people beause he joined the membership shceme to get a charlton ticket.welcome srixon where have you been all your life.some of us joined the membership scheme because we love & support the albion till we die

I’ve never needed to join the AMS because the away games I go too haven’t been ticketed but since we’re doing well ( fingers crossed ) and looks like more and more are going to become all ticket then I had no choice but to join.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Can't seem to register online even though I am a white member or does that mean f*** all?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Got a day of Wednesday so shall stroll down in the morning and buy one and buy an AMS card. Might as well jump on the bandwagon :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't seem to register online even though I am a white member or does that mean f*** all?

Do you have a fan number ? If so the password is your postcode to begin with.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think I do, I'm just going to have to go down the shop Monday.

Ask at the shop what your fan number is so you can register online and confirm if you make up your own password initially or use the postcode with the option to change it afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here