Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough at Home

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Goes on sale on Monday.

I am guessing this will be the 1st game at the Amex where we see the south stand partitioned?

Depends if we sell out the SE and NW - with three games in 8 days this will be the one non-sth will miss if they cannot afford all three

Depends if we sell out the SE and NW - with three games in 8 days this will be the one non-sth will miss if they cannot afford all three

Erm, the south stand being partitioned will be wholly dependant on how many borough bring.

Believe me, if we had 3 games a day, there would be demand for more than 1000 non STH seats for a league game!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

This. I'm a non-STH and got tickets for the 'Pool game and fingers crossed hopefully for Sunderland, so I doubt I'll be making the 'boro game due to money and time.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I will be coming down on a posh supporters bus and just wondered if I am likely to get a ticket somewhere in the ground other than with the away fans?
Also, if that's a yes and I get a choice where should I go, want a decent place if possible, thanks!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think they will bring enough fans to avoid the away being divided for 2 reasons

(a) a nice new stadium
(b) to give cms some stick

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I'm chuffed, managed to get a ticket in the North Stand as about five were available because they thought it was a bit rowdy at the Donny game....... Wonder if they want to sell me their ST?
Gonna get some stick on the way back to P'boro!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Give CMS stick?

From what I understood most Peterborough fans have nothing but praise for the guy. They knew long ago they'd be losing him at the end of last season, and were delighted that he got them promoted and then left earning them a very tidy £2.5m.

It's a bit like us with Bobby. Nobody in their right mind would give him hassle for leaving when he did, for the bigger club. He's still a hero.

I think when Peterborough come to town it will be a CMS love in (until he scores)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think they will bring enough fans to avoid the away being divided for 2 reasons

(a) a nice new stadium
(b) to give cms some stick

Why on earth would they give CMS stick?

I see from the borough site they have an initial allocation of 1500. Why could they not make the initial 1250 and at least retain the option of dividing? Now it cannot be divided at all.

Hope they indeed need some more.

Can't see it being an issue us selling our remaining seats. In fact, they will be gone with a week spare, and we could have easily shifted an extra 1000 in the south

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here