Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough at AMEX or Sussex 20:20 finals day at Edgbaston

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know they have to win their QF first but assuming they do it sets up a clash if you follow both.

I guess there is nil chance of us moving our game to the Sunday?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you mad? Would you sacrifice a great day in God's country for one in Birmingham??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nope it's AMEX for me too, but would like to do both if that were possible.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Big ball 4 me, f*** the little one

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I have a season ticket, so missing one game won't hurt, and Pboro is one of the few I wouldn't mind missing it.

Finals day however is the best day out in sport. FACT. Would only miss it for palace.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I have a season ticket, so missing one game won't hurt, and Pboro is one of the few I wouldn't mind missing it.

Finals day however is the best day out in sport. FACT. Would only miss it for palace.

I don't want to have a go but have you ever been to a FA Cup 1/4, 1/2 or final with our team? I appreciate not everyone was around in 1983 but how can you compare rounders to football. Sorry just my opinion

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Easy - go to football, go to pub for the final (if we're in it)! Everyone's a winner.

I don't want to have a go but have you ever been to a FA Cup 1/4, 1/2 or final with our team? I appreciate not everyone was around in 1983 but how can you compare rounders to football. Sorry just my opinion

Look lads, i love the Albion as much as the next man (no i wasn't around in '83 BTW) but I also love SCC, and if you offered me a league game which holds no special meanings, compared to finals day which may not come along again for a few years (and having been twice know what a cracking day out finals day is) I'll choose finals day, i have 22 other chances to go to the AMEX this season, but if we get there only one chance of seeing us at finals day.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Liverpool away in the 5th round FAC 83 was my most memorable (non Wembley) cup game. Was on my sick bed (man flu) on the coach on the way home but what a day.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Look lads, i love the Albion as much as the next man (no i wasn't around in '83 BTW) but I also love SCC, and if you offered me a league game which holds no special meanings, compared to finals day which may not come along again for a few years (and having been twice know what a cracking day out finals day is) I'll choose finals day, i have 22 other chances to go to the AMEX this season, but if we get there only one chance of seeing us at finals day.

Fair play but lets hope we have a great run in the next few seasons and then you wil know what I am talking about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here