empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thats what i was told,hoping someone on here could confirm

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
thats what i was told,hoping someone on here could confirm

No, they haven't started the work yet, I started a thread on posh.net this afternoon.

Can't see why we would need such a big allocation without that terrace, it won't be nearly so appealing. It's still going to be the same size as the away end at the Amex.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A posh fan posted on here yesterday that they haven't even got permission for it yet, so if we're lucky with the fixture arranger then we might have one last use of it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This was the last season for the terrace , seats are being put in and will bring down the away capacity by 1,500 I reckon as everyone will be seated behind the goal and the 2 blocks down the side. Away capacity should be 2,500.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No, they haven't started the work yet, I started a thread on posh.net this afternoon.

Can't see why we would need such a big allocation without that terrace, it won't be nearly so appealing. It's still going to be the same size as the away end at the Amex.

As the away end is going to be all seater will Peterborough still let clubs have those couple of blocks in the side stand as well for large followings ?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Wasn't the angle of the terrace rather shallow? Don't know how it will be with loads of seats in it, unless they alter the angle to give everyone a good view ???

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Sad news if true. I've had many happy moments on that terrace starting with the FA Cup 5th Round crush in the eighties, through Zamora's promotion clincher to the WFB game last year. Never lost there. Expect the worst next season now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wasn't the angle of the terrace rather shallow? Don't know how it will be with loads of seats in it, unless they alter the angle to give everyone a good view ???

There is plenty of space to build back on the end and the side where away fans go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here