Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro on Saturday...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
anyone else still not received these?

I ordered mine over a week ago and nothing in the post?!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
1. How many away tickets are there @ London Road? Approx 4200
2. How many of these have been sent to the Albion to sell in advance? All of them
3. Thereby determing how many will be pay on the day? Decision will have to be made if they are to return any
Also:
Has anyone at either club confirmed in a written statement that there will be NO tickets available to buy on the day at the gate? Nothing as yet

Thank you. Clearest answers on the fiasco so far. Appreciated

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I think it is. Me and my brothers were 1,000 odd not long after the first batch of 900 were sold, and have seen the numbers steadily going up since then.

My mate bought another one today, and was ticket number 1250 on the terrace, so I doubt that logic is right.
Cant see us taking 4000, should be a good 2500 ish though. Either way, im very sure there'll be at least 1000 remaining on the day, so with it being Barry Fry you can bet your house on them being put on sale on the gate.
Thats my view anyway.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
My mate bought another one today, and was ticket number 1250 on the terrace, so I doubt that logic is right.
Cant see us taking 4000, should be a good 2500 ish though. Either way, im very sure there'll be at least 1000 remaining on the day, so with it being Barry Fry you can bet your house on them being put on sale on the gate.
Thats my view anyway.

Yes , this is correct I suspect.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Thats my view anyway.
I tend to agree and that's why I posed my facts only questions and answers earlier on this thread. I can't make a decision until end of the week by which time it would be too late to get them by post. And just wanted to know if decision had effectively been made for me by club making ticket in advance only game. Or whether we could just turn up like the good old days and pay on the gate. Up until now I'd have not bothered such is the speculation and rumour. Why don't the club ever give straight answers or updates in stead of advising all the time? Not the same and not applicable to a lot of fans who'd otherwise make last minute decision. Ffs. We've got 4200 tickets to sell, tell us how many have been sold throughout this week please so we can make our own call like adults!!!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I tend to agree and that's why I posed my facts only questions and answers earlier on this thread. I can't make a decision until end of the week by which time it would be too late to get them by post. And just wanted to know if decision had effectively been made for me by club making ticket in advance only game. Or whether we could just turn up like the good old days and pay on the gate. Up until now I'd have not bothered such is the speculation and rumour. Why don't the club ever give straight answers or updates in stead of advising all the time? Not the same and not applicable to a lot of fans who'd otherwise make last minute decision. Ffs. We've got 4200 tickets to sell, tell us how many have been sold throughout this week please so we can make our own call like adults!!!

I agree. It must be quicker to update a website once or twice a day than field questions over the phone on how many are available, which will actually slow down the buying process.

Lines like "Tickets are selling well" are actually of no help to anyone.

Personally, I reckon they'll sell about 3000 by Friday and there will will be about 1000 on the day available. This is based purely on conjecture.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just tried to get another one online. They are not for sale online currently, no message or reason.

Hopefully they are doing there 'just counting the tickets' thing before they put them back on sale.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just tried to get another one online. They are not for sale online currently, no message or reason.

Hopefully they are doing there 'just counting the tickets' thing before they put them back on sale.

Normally indicates there are only a few tickets left and they need to sort out postal ticket requests which couldn't be done before the ticket office closed this afternoon.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I ordered two friday morning at approx 10am and was told there was 1,000 odd left. I was number 14 in the queue. Id be surprised if there was more than 200 left by now, if that. They have not arrived as yet, 2nd class post I expect. There could be trouble on Sat if a few hundred turn up without tickets. Either that or a very tight squeeze!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Yep, the same person who went in today again, asked how many had been sold and the club said they didnt know. To be honest, just months before moving to a 22k seater stadium, there should surely be a simple method to tally how many tickets have been sold. As I say though, I think people are getting carried away by saying 4k +, so I think you'll be fine to pay on the day.
As we all know though, the real reason is that the club get a % if sold beforehand, so want to try to force people to do so, its the same every week.:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peterborough have announced its a blue and white day on Saturday , just turn up with a blue and white woollen scarf and you'll be able to sneak into the home ends. :lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Clearly states albion have recieved 3k tickets in which i would presume these have nearly gone,so will be 1200 for pay on the gate:wink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As we all know though, the real reason is that the club get a % if sold beforehand, so want to try to force people to do so, its the same every week.:thumbsup:
Correctomundo , with Charlton selling out they want to get us to buy tickets in the fear of not being able to pay on the day. With tickets rapidly selling online its still difficult to say how many tickets are left if they are still processing postal applications at the same time (e.g. 200 envelopes unopened and not knowing how many tickets are being asked for until opening each envelope)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here