Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterboro deffo on fire

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The fact remains that we can only be caught if our form dips,but our form is more likely to dip if teams around us keep winning

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
MK dons next for them.

If we can beat Oldham, we will be gaining points on someone in the top 6, with one less game of the season to go!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I feel it's going to be between us - SCC - Boro - We're DEFINATELY not up yet, though you would think we are with some of the threads on here

Don't worry about SCC, they still have to play Charlton both home and away and there's no way they're getting six poin... hahahahahahha *knocks self unconscious against wall*

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There is no way tht 92 points will not see us promoted. That's seven wins and five defeats(or 6 wins, three draws, three defeats) in our last 12 games. It's highly likely that 89 points will get us promoted-just 6 more wins.

While SCC and Peterborough(and to an extent Hudds) have found some good form recently, look at it from their point of view. They've finally found consistency and are winning regularly yet they can't close the gap as we have won seven of our last eight games. How frustrating must that be for them? You've also got to factor in that due to M.K Dons and Orient finding form that none of the chasing pack have secured their place in the play offs yet- for example if SCC lose to us and Orient then they could very well be below orient in the league and out of the play off places.

The only side that is going to stop us winning this league is us.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Relax, win one of out games in hand and we still have an eight point advantage and a vastly superior goal difference. The team who are now under pressure are Stains.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I'm checking the table 50 times a day right now.

Christ knows how worried I'd be about Peterboro if I was a Hudders or Saints fan. Would be pleased if they went up with us.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surely it's better to be a Brighton fan looking down than a Southampton fan looking up? Know which position I prefer. Chill guys!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There is no way tht 92 points will not see us promoted. 6 wins, three draws, three defeats in our last 12 games. The only side that is going to stop us winning this league is us.

Exactly.............. so dont panic if we lose or draw the odd game.......... even this weekend which is a tricky one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't worry about SCC, they still have to play Charlton both home and away and there's no way they're getting six poin... hahahahahahha *knocks self unconscious against wall*

I've already highlighted next Tues as potentially massive. SCC go to you and we have Notts at home... COME ON YOU ADDICKS :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Garry Nelson's Left Foot has nailed this.

These sides have been in great form - Championship winning form - but the fact is they all have. And so have we. So they haven't closed the gap and we still have games in hand.

They will be under far more pressure because they are scrambling over each other for second. and in fact they are now scrambling all over each other to ensure they stay in the play-off places thanks to Orient and MK Dons. It's a right old fist fight in positions 2 to 7 and I know where I'd rather be right now. Six points clear of third with a game in hand and games against lower table sides as far as the eye can see suits me fine.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we win our games in hand (which we probably will considering recent form) we would be FOURTEEN points clear of P'boro.

FOURTEEN. Take that in. Chances are after our games in hand we will be at least TEN points clear of them. What on earth is everyone panicking about?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
If we win our games in hand (which we probably will considering recent form) we would be FOURTEEN points clear of P'boro.

FOURTEEN. Take that in. Chances are after our games in hand we will be at least TEN points clear of them. What on earth is everyone panicking about?

I must be looking at a different table to you. Brighton are 6 points ahead of Peterborough with two games in hand. Simples...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here