Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro Away

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I cant wait, never been to Peterborough for a game before, with the only downside being that I have to be back home ASAP as I am on call that night - Bastard work.

As the family Rougvie will NOT be in attendance anyone who wants a FREE lift from Hove is more than welcome.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Peterboro is a cracking day out. If I wasn't on the other side of the world I'd definately go and I can't recommend it highly enough to other BHA fans. Short train trip, good beer, guaranteed atmosphere and I reckon we'll win. What more can you ask for?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Im going, cannot remember missing a peterborough away match in years! Absolutly great place to go, friendly fans, pub food etc. Cant wait to go!

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
There's 4 of us going really looking forward to it .Its been a while since i've watched a game from the terraces should be great atmosphere .:clap2: :clap2: :bhasign:

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Peterborough is one of the best away trips, just like being back in the North Stand at the Goldstone.
And we tend to win our first game with a new manager in charge.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
3/4 of us going from South Manchester (Stockport), looking forward to it still.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
See my previous thread, Best away day of the season

:drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Yay, can't wait, local game for me. Hopefully be able to meet up with people in the pubs. Cherry Trees I presume?

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Skintagain 1983 said:
Once again there will be a turn out from BHAlba ... not me though!:nono:

Scottish Seagulls:angel: :angel: :angel:

I'll be attending my first match as a member of BHAlba and first of the season. Can't wait. 8am train from Edinburgh. Can't wait. Sorry I won't be meeting you Kip.

On another note, am I right in thinking this is just pay at the gate.

Also, can anyone recommend a good pub close to he ground, given that we will be in Peterborough from about 12noon, GNER permitting.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The Cherry Tree.

I'm going!

Partly because I got my train ticket a couple of months ago (GNER special) and partly because it is one of the easiest games for we BHAlbas to get to this season.

See all you non-glory-seekers there!

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't go to too many away games, but this is probably the best day out of the season. Not from the pub point of view, but the atmosphere on the terrace. A real pleasure over the last few years.

Zamora's appearance and goal, Barker's sublime header after work by Minton and Thomas, and the totally unexpected win of the previous year, Barker again I think.

And Barry Fry as well. Be there people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here