Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro Away

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
How many of us on here are now NOT going to Peterboro away because of the way we are playing and performing at the moment?

Be Honest now people.

I point out now that I am going,before I get slagged off!!:salute:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am going.

Purely due to the fact I'm getting lashed up in Nottingham Friday night, and Peterboro Satdi night!:dunce:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be there Charlie !!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Shall I organise the flag?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Still going.It's Saturday and Brighton are playing football,always a good day out at Peterborough.Have we started getting a few glory boys who only go when were winning ? If that was the case how come we increased our support away from home so much last season ? We are still 2nd and are going up.So enjoy the ride it is like a rollercoaster lots of ups and downs.
Got to be there to welcome our new manager to be amazed at our fantastic away support,before he comes back to the morgue that is Withdean.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not going as I am in Tenerife - shame was really looking forward to this one always a great laugh.

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
I'll be there - taking the opportunity to bring two of the kids for their first away outing with the Albion. I think a mates tagging along too so we'll have a car full for the Cherry Tree...:)

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
First game of the season for me. I'd be going even if we'd lost every game leading up to it. I still don't think it can be as bad as Rotherham away last year.

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
I am definitely going. What kind of message does it give the players if we don't? They may not be playing very well at the moment but are we just going to give up on them? It's not even as if it's a long journey to Peterboro for most of us.

I appreciate that some cannot afford it or may have other commitments but to just say 'we're not good enough at the moment I'll wait til we get better' is not helping the club.

Come on. Let's take thousands like we did two years ago. Remember the noise when the team sheet was read out? After a long spell out injured I (and every other Albion fan there) went mental as the announcer said ... "and number 25 .... Bobby Zamora".

Brilliant. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here