Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is getting off the point. Lets get back on track.
Bottom line. Jol was outwitted and out-thought by the GENIUS that is Sam Allardyce, who has guided his team to 3rd in the Premiership and is overseeing a more than respectable European campaign for a club that was lower-division deadwood when he arrived.

ALLARDYCE
:bowdown:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
This is getting off the point. Lets get back on track.
Bottom line. Jol was outwitted and out-thought by the GENIUS that is Sam Allardyce, who has guided his team to 3rd in the Premiership and is overseeing a more than respectable European campaign for a club that was lower-division deadwood when he arrived.

ALLARDYCE
:bowdown:

Did you watch the game? you hate the way england play at the moment but Bolton play the worst football in the leauge.
Long ball after long ball looking for free kicks and throws to hurl in the box.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
KinkyGoebels said:
Did you watch the game? you hate the way england play at the moment but Bolton play the worst football in the leauge.

And thats different from Svens England in what way?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
KinkyGoebels said:
Rubbish.
Bolton played some excellent stuff last night, first half in particular. You're just perpetuating the "Bolton long ball" myth that people bang on and on about ever since Souness had a grizzle last season. Sure Bolton can mix it up when they need to as well, but to blindly lable them "long ball" like they're some kind of Wimbledon clone couldn't be further from the truth.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Easy 10 said:
Rubbish.
Bolton played some excellent stuff last night, first half in particular. You're just perpetuating the "Bolton long ball" myth that people bang on and on about ever since Souness had a grizzle last season. Sure Bolton can mix it up when they need to as well, but to blindly lable them "long ball" like they're some kind of Wimbledon clone couldn't be further from the truth.

I have only really seen Bolton on MotD and channel 5 in their european campaign and they appear to be very boring. Shame someone like Okocha doesnt play for a more attractive team.

And as fopr England :yawn: and Tord Grip has said Sven will carry on after the world cup!!?!?!?!? :shootself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BarrelofFun said:
I have only really seen Bolton on MotD and channel 5 in their european campaign and they appear to be very boring. Shame someone like Okocha doesnt play for a more attractive team.

And as fopr England :yawn: and Tord Grip has said Sven will carry on after the world cup!!?!?!?!? :shootself
Bolton arn't always the most free-flowing side in the Premiership I'd agree, but they're not just a "long ball" team either. As I say, they can mix it up when they need to, and I think Allardyce has performed miracles at that club.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
KinkyGoebels said:

Svens been getting results without performances, and your more than happy with him in charge and the way England are progressing....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Marshy said:
Svens been getting results without performances, and your more than happy with him in charge and the way England are progressing....

If you read what i said you will realise that wasnt my point.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
KinkyGoebels said:
Im a spurs fan and go to more brighton games than most of you!

the above applys to me as well :D ive supported spurs since i was 10 (yes they did play football in those days !!!!!) but i always go to the brighton away games, well all the saturday ones that me and her in doors can get to.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Bolton redefined long ball. That tactic is now called Bolton ball. The seats at Bolton recline so you can see the ball better while its in the air. But i always like to see spurs lose!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here