Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Taylor is a good manager but his dealings in the transfer market is his achilles heel. Cocked up at Leicester and made some very odd signings at Palace. Jamie Sowcroft?£ 2.5 million for Kuki?

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Perry Milkins said:
Has PT lost the changing room?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We've simply lost two homes games to the teams that will gain the automatic promotion spots. I'm not sure he has lost anyone other than Morrison.

What I am worried about is that each time he has come back from the England U21s this season we have lost the next two.

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
5 past Kuipers said:
We've simply lost two homes games to the teams that will gain the automatic promotion spots. It's a bit early to say that.

What I am worried about is that each time he has come back from the England U21s this season we have lost the next two.

He should concentrate on one important and meaningful job only. Maybe its time to go back to the Norman Wisdom routine. He was good at that.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
5 past Kuipers said:
We've simply lost two homes games to the teams that will gain the automatic promotion spots. I'm not sure he has lost anyone other than Morrison.

Geat surname that.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
5 past Kuipers said:

Didnt that use to happen to us as well when Zamora played U21's? or did I dream it ?

I think Palace have got some players who can do a job, just think PT is a strange looking cove with a lack of passion!, never see him smile even when his team wins...praps he has had one of those face transplant thingies that leave you looking a bit of a gawp...

(suggestions on who the face donor was.. answers on a postcode please.)

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Croydonbloke said:
But we`re not shit. We`ve lost 2 games in a row. So what. You lot are making it into a big deal and so you should. We are only a few points of 2nd spot and one win away from the play off zone with only 12 games gone it early days yet so calm down.

Most of you palace fans want Taylor out :lolol: Mind you most of our Charlton fans want Dowie out :(

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CAFC said:
Most of you palace fans want Taylor out :lolol: Mind you most of our Charlton fans want Dowie out :(
I don`t want either Manager to lose thier respective positions i`m happy with Taylor it`s the players who are not performing IMO. And Dowie is doing what Simon Jordan asked him to do!!!!!! Great work Iain. :clap: :drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here