Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
doing a fine job at Palace. Just read on BBC he also had rifts with 3 key players :lolol:

Leicester away next for the scum and they are on a run.

Bottom half for Palace

Oh , I never felt more like singing the blues

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
When Brighton WIN! and Palace LOSE!
Oh, Brighton, You've got me singin' the blues...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Going DAAAAAAAAAHHHNN!

TAXI for Orange and the Funnymen...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I thought rifts only ever happened under McGhee? :ohmy:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Keep it going and get your fix on Palace losing.

Got nothing to say about your own abysmal team and their current lack of form. One win against Scunthorpe(WOW) and a tin pot cup victory and your jumping up and down. Bit sad really isn`t it.

Yes we`ve lost 2 on the spin and it must make you happy.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I could have told them Taylor wasn't a very good manager.

He only carried on what Micky Adams started and I'm sure McGhee could have done the same job

*puts on tin hat*

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:

Got nothing to say about your own abysmal team and their current lack of form. One win against Scunthorpe(WOW) and a tin pot cup victory and your jumping up and down. Bit sad really isn`t it.

Leave it out. Your team is miserable so don't get high on the fact that we are struggling. Based on the relative financial fortunes of both clubs we have a reason to be shit. what is Palaces?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Leave it out. Your team is miserable so don't get high on the fact that we are struggling. Based on the relative financial fortunes of both clubs we have a reason to be shit. what is Palaces?
But we`re not shit. We`ve lost 2 games in a row. So what. You lot are making it into a big deal and so you should. We are only a few points of 2nd spot and one win away from the play off zone with only 12 games gone it early days yet so calm down.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
But we`re not shit. We`ve lost 2 games in a row. So what. You lot are making it into a big deal and so you should. We are only a few points of 2nd spot and one win away from the play off zone with only 12 games gone it early days yet so calm down.

Bloke.

I really hate your club. I really do. Do not tell me to calm down.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Croydonbloke said:

Almost saying we have a fixation about you aren`t you. I love it when you shitheads lose but I would not visit your message board 4800 times to gloat.
Who is fixated with who.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Bloke.

I really hate your club. I really do. Do not tell me to calm down.
Good. I am really pleased you do as it grates on you even more when we do well. :lol:

I`m not expecting you to think anything else of the Super Palace just that you jump on this band wagon too early.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Agent Taylor is indeed doing a fine job.

I, like many fans, never really took him. Particulalry the way he reffered to BHA as 'they', and the way he left us.
I never really felt he had the Albion at heart. BUT the way he is DESTROYING the progress made by Dowie proves he really is Albion through and through. :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
H block said:
Almost saying we have a fixation about you aren`t you. I love it when you shitheads lose but I would not visit your message board 4800 times to gloat.
Who is fixated with who.
I`m just here for Milkins. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Good. I am really pleased you do as it grates on you even more when we do well. :lol:

I`m not expecting you to think anything else of the Super Palace just that you jump on this band wagon too early.

Sadly I haven't been grated for a long time.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Croydonbloke said:

Indeed, you are only 6 points off 2nd spot. Or,to put it another way, 7 points off the bottom 3 :lolol: :drink:

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Perry Milkins said:
Based on the relative financial fortunes of both clubs we have a reason to be shit. what is Palaces?

If you are going to get relative:

BHAFC - skint, shite and 16th in League 1

CPFC - in debt but still spending, shite and over a division above you.

Our 'money' just buys us a slightly better class of shit players than yours, at the moment. But football goes in cycles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here