Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If find it incredible that so many tools on here still can't see or refuse to acknowlegde what Taylor did for us. Champions of Div 1 , thanks PT :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
If find it incredible that so many tools on here still can't see or refuse to acknowlegde what Taylor did for us. Champions of Div 1 , thanks PT :clap:

Simple steering job. Nothing more.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
34 league games
19 wins
11 draws
4 losses
68 points

Easy really :nono: :rolleyes:

larus

Clap him.

He felt he couldn't do the job being asked in the next season, and walked with nothing to go to and giving us ample time to find a replacement. OK, he may have been able to keep us up, but we'll never know. What is clear is that he didn't shit on us

He had a good record and made us dificult to beat. OK, he inherited a team in a good position, but he still had to manage that from thre until the end and we ended up top of the tree.

If all he did was 'steer us', why didn't BB keep the job after Coppell went? Credit where it's due.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not going to clap him. I'm going to confuse him by wildly flapping my arms and croaking like a distressed gnu.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pipe down Piers , do you agree with me ??? , well do ya punk :censored:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
sully said:
Ignore.

Still can't really make my mind up about his legacy, but disappointed with the manner of his departure.

what he said

we met him at Southwick and I was largely unimpressed it has to be said, but then I wasn't exactly expecting to meet a genius, he's a football person :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zef

Bit harsh, the guy came to the REMF game and took the trouble to come into both changing rooms to give a little talk. Meant a lot to the players I thought.

He's one of the good guys.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Pipe down Piers , do you agree with me ??? , well do ya punk :censored:

I am indifferent to him. Came in and took us up, but that team was built by somebody else and was second when he took over. But somebody still had to manage them. The way he left was a bit snidey as he had to make a few comments about the club on the way out, but that is up to him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
It doesn't matter what a few geeks on here who never go to games think, what does matter is the 5000 or so who will be there tomorrow and if we lose the DEMANDS for Magoo and the Clipboard Kid to go will be DEAFENING :clap: :clap: :clap:

Magoo OUT will ring round Withdean. He will have no choice but to resign. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here