Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Leven

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the words of KK :afro: I would love it, just love it, if Leven comes here in the summer for nowt.

If it happens DK should take £100k out of the bank, and drive up there just to show the MONKEYS on the Chesterfield board what it would have looked like.

I've no doubt the greedy northern twats wanted him to go, but thought they could screw more out of us. I bet they are GUTTED this morning.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
if he's out of contract in the summer we should sign him on a pre contract agreement now!!!!!!!!!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

moondog

Jan 31, 2008
In the words of KK :afro: I would love it, just love it, if Leven comes here in the summer for nowt.

If it happens DK should take £100k out of the bank, and drive up there just to show the MONKEYS on the Chesterfield board what it would have looked like.

I've no doubt the greedy northern twats wanted him to go, but thought they could screw more out of us. I bet they are GUTTED this morning.

No were not, he'll help us ensure we swap divisions come the end of the season :yahoo:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if they go up, who is to say he wont stay there. same league as us, and no need to uproot and move south

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

my thoughts exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here