Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Kenyon

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I was kinda hoping Chelsea would win last night, but the sight of Peter Kenyon 'leading' the team up the stairs AND collecting a medal was horrible and changed my opinion instantly.

So while businessman Kenyon was shaking hands with Platini and humbly bowing his shiney head to get his prize, Bobby Charlton refused to wear the medal and was most probably proud enough just to lead the team to the trophy.

A lot of people are directing critiscism and abuse to the players, but in reality, Kenyon has perhaps caused the most damage to the english game. He represents and develops many of the issues us fans have with the modernisation of high level club football.

kenyon_peter_cfc_profile_2004.jpg

Peter Kenyon - Bit of a twat.

Without wanting to turn this into a mancwank (© Buzzer 2008), I noticed that. It sums up what a self-gloryifying wanker Kenyon is compared to the class shown by Charlton. It looked (although this is a fair bit of inference) like Kenyon felt he deserved to be there, whereas Charlton was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing, and didn't want to take any glory away from the players.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Without wanting to turn this into a mancwank (© Buzzer 2008), I noticed that. It sums up what a self-gloryifying wanker Kenyon is compared to the class shown by Charlton. It looked (although this is a fair bit of inference) like Kenyon felt he deserved to be there, whereas Charlton was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing, and didn't want to take any glory away from the players.

Spot on. I couldn't believe he was up there and let someone put a medal around his neck. Full marks to Charlton for refusing it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Got my goat too. You wonder if they'd won it whether he'd have insisted on receiving the cup too, along with some other executive suits, before allowing the players a brief look.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
The guy is absolute scum and represents everything that is wrong with PLC football, I hope and pray we never get a leech like that at this club, if so I would be happy to tell him to F**K right off.

Makes me :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here