Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Crouch - Robot? WTF?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Edward Scissorhands said:
:clap2: :clap2:

He's going to set the world alight this summer.

Is there a breakdancing competition soon then?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought he played really well for a lanky streak of piss. Showed some nicve touches and scored a good goal, top celebration too.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Silent Bob said:
It was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

14917063621.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlfLx1HrOz4&search=peter crouch

I have to agree, awesome stuff ..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
He just doesn't look right on the pitch - its going to take a long while for me to get used to someone that tall who runs in a "hello daisy" fashion, who scores goals....weird science!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's things like that which are going to make me have to like him (not to mention some decent touches and a goal). Heard him in an interview on radio 1 yesterday, sounded alright.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Marshy said:
Id start him for sure with Owen until/when Rooney is fit.

I think he is best used in the last half hour. Possibly start Owen upfront and Gerrard just behind and if not going well bring on Crouch. I think he will get a few goals in the world cup this way.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ive said he was amazing from the moment he was picked. watch a whole liverpool match and you will see how brilliant he is at holding up ze ball. supoib.

Come on, the goal was brialliant, that's just Sven justifying him self. All prem forwards must score goals like the Crouch one. What I want is a forward like Keane, who scores out of absolute nothing and/or clinical finishers like Linekar, Shearer.

And Sven hasn't picked one of those.

But well done to Crouch hopefully it will aid his confidence, cos though I totally rate him as an "International" star, he is playing for England and we need to do well.
LC

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great goal and a great celebration!

Now watch Sven crush that confidence by starting him, then taking him off after an hour vs. Paraguay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here