Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Brezovan

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

An uneducated mind relying on smilies because it can't summon up words. Thick as a post.

Didn't he have a trial for Everton or someone when he was at Swindon? I've always thought he was a decent keeper, he just seems to suffer from a lack of confidence at times. I think the early save yesterday did wonders for him.

He did indeed, before his horrific broken arm. He had saved two penalties on his debut against Hartlepool and was doing really well. Then the snapped arm... horrific.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Brezovan is ok for the odd game here and there. Anymore than that and he is a liability waiting to happen. I'm not comfortable with him between the sticks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brezovan is ok for the odd game here and there. Anymore than that and he is a liability waiting to happen.

Exactly right reasonable emergency stand in not much different to Ankergren neither are good enough to have a run in the team. In the event of a longish injury to TK we would need a loan signing,

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How he ever ended up behind Ankergren in the pecking order is a crime. I'd be very happy if he were to be required for a run in the team.
As he comes to the latter stages of his career I can see why Walton would get chosen as the sub keeper to help develop him knowing that if anything longer term than a sub appearance and Brezovan could come in to fill the void without putting excess pressure on the youngster before he is ready

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
His post match interview is the best thing I've seen on Player in ages - the smile..the wide eyes.......like a kid in a candy shop with the sheer excitement of playing just like any of us would be.
Absolute joy to watch.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'd disagree. Brezovans performance was as better than anything I've seen from Tom recently, who has been below par IMO. Brez deserved his place in the team yesterday.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He had a good game yesterday - def should be the regular number 2.

With Brez and Adam on the pitch is was like the old days.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd disagree. Brezovans performance was as better than anything I've seen from Tom recently, who has been below par IMO. Brez deserved his place in the team yesterday.

Now you're being silly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stoke City.

West Ham 6-0.

Brez is great at saving penalties, but when it comes to 'big' occasions, he can get nervous. Ankergren is an ice cool Dane then. We are fortunate to have 3 good keepers, two of whom are happy to warm the bench and step up when needed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

It depends what you mean by 'recently'. He was very poor in the Barnsley game where I felt he could have done better with both goals (but wasn't helped by the defence) where's previous to that match he was one of our best and most consistent players especially during the winning streak.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ninja Elephant;6068946[B said:
]An uneducated mind[/B] relying on smilies because it can't summon up words. Thick as a post.

Tremendously pompous. Take it you're a Philosophy student.
A smiley that indicated my mood at seeing yet another example of your hypocrisy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here